Emir | Keramat










{White + Ivory +Grey}

He joins a lot of running events . Hmm no wonder he so slim . He did asked me to join as well and I was like "Errr .. mmm .. hehe .. tu la , nak join gak , masa je yang tak berapa ada , hehe" yup , its just an excuse where actually i'm afraid if i run , i passed out . Remembering the day of 'merentas desa' at school where i always one of the last person arrived , haha .

This time for the nikah , he wanted soft and simple colour . The colour that I love as well . White . White is so pure and very suitable for nikah ceremony . The combinations of white and grey base never disappoints me , hehe . So , there you go , combinations of fresh ivory roses , white eustoma and baby breath with grey base for Emir's nikah ceremony .

Thank you Emir for giving me another opportunity to again decorate your hantaran .










Comments

Popular Posts