Yellow + Green










{Yellow + Cream + Green}

Nazmil | Wangsa Melawati

When Ku Adlina called in to book for the engagement hantaran , I have told her that my slot was full on that date . Hearing her disappointed voice made me feel so guilty ..

I accepted her booking and we started our discussion since then . The idea was actually based on my previous hantaran decorations .

Ku Adlina was very nice , she gave me a lot of idea for her son's engagement which made my job a lot easier .. hehe .

Okay , lets talk about the colour scheme shall we? The colour were soft yellow , cream and some greens . The base used were cream soft pillow with alas dulang made of lace .

The flowers were fresh flowers of yellow roses , cymbidium orchid , and some green leaves .

Thousand apologies for not updating my blog people , lots of things need to be done since we have moved to Sri Kembangan instead of Gombak . A lot of arrangements , new hantaran coming in ..phewww .. i'll try to keep it posted ya , thank you so much readers ..






Comments

Popular Posts