Peach and pink

{Pink + Soft Pink + Peach}

Yen | Hotel Royal Chulan 

He told me that his previous hantaran decorator was no longer provide the service . He googled around and found my blog and contact me to book for his nikah hantaran . 

His nikah day was actually on our general election day and he contacted me and checked whether I'll be around in KL , hehe . 

The beautiful nikah ceremony was held at Royal Chulan Hotel , Kuala Lumpur. And the best thing was his wife 's hantaran was decorated by the famous Pak Abu wedding planner . 

The morning we sent over the hantaran I couldn't resist but to stare at the hantaran made by Pak Abu ... my jaws dropped . I feel so small . I admired Pak Abu's work sooo very much!! . To be able to witness his work in front of my very eyes that morning was an honor to me since Pak Abu is a resident wedding planner at the hotel . 

The color chosen by the couple was soft colors made by fresh champange eustoma , peach roses , soft pink roses and soft pink cymbidium orchid . They chosen songket base to compliment with the color since the theme was traditional .

Yen and wife , thank you for believing my work and its my honor to play a small part in your biggest day . To be able to be one of your vendor beside big name as Pak Abu , I felt sooo honoured .. =D .. glad both of you loves my work .. And Yen told me that I am top of his list to promote me to his friends .. yea!!
























Comments

Popular Posts