Blue & Soft Pink

{Purple + Soft Pink + Cream + Black}







{Turquoise + Indigo+Cream + Milk}

Amy |Harry , Seremban

I wish I could have her husky voice =D .. But I can’t sing , hehehe . Well at least I can make hantaran decorations for her daughter ..She’s Sheila Amin .. my mother jealous of me coz Sheila Amin came to my house to discuss bout Amy’s wedding .. heheh
Amy have lots of fresh ideas for her own wedding , and aunty Sheila ‘s was the one who gave me lots of tips and she know a lot about flowers decorations ! pheww lucky me they both love the decorations ..

The color theme for Amy is pink , soft cream with black base while for Harry the theme is soft blue , cream , and champagne.


I used both artificial and fresh flowers . There were champagne eustoma , cream roses , and blue artificial hydreangeas with baby breath. For Amy there’s baby pink fresh roses , cream roses , static purple , and white hydreangeas .I added together her hand bouquet made by roses , hydeargeas of artificials ..
Congrats to both of u =) . Thanks for engaging me .















































































Comments

Popular Posts