Blue + Cream









{cloudless day+sea glass+magnolia+pearls+pearls}

Khalisa+Fazlee , Rawang
Oh dear , this is my weakness…. It’s not that I don’t like blue … but blue doesn’t like me huhuhu..
Okay , you can do this , I told myself.Took me since last year 2011 to find the perfect combi and the color that matches Khalisa’s requirements.
She loves hydreangas and we can’t find fresh flower blue hydreangas . So we opt for artificial ,and the combi are fresh . This hantaran decorations are going to be featured in Pesona Pengantin magazine . I am very excited =D.
“My wedding‘s theme is fairy tale .. I want the hantaran decorations to incorporate with the theme” says Khalisa.

I used sky blue artificial hydreangas , cream paper rice mum, baby breath , and champagne eustoma .
Finally I managed to do it and glad that she loves it!! =D
Dear readers, please buy Pesona Pengantin May edition to see more preety angle for this sexy hantaran (hehehe)…. As my cheap camera cannot compare the photographer’s expensive camera =P.









Popular Posts