Remy+Suraya , Taman Melawati

They were both very humble , I felt so comfortable working with them , they even gave me an opportunity to explore my creativity in a sense not to boss me around just because they paid me. Thanks guys , really appreciate that.

Suraya was the one who approached me the other day when she saw my blog , we have agreed to use fresh flower red velvet roses , red carnations and I added up with some silver leaves. The arrangements I added some pearls to it to incorporate the glossy look.By using soft cream and french lace alas dulang to start of with.

For Remy's hantaran deco I chose cream fresh roses , champange eustoma , white baby breath and some tea leaves. We have actually changed our initial plan instead of using silver base , Suraya wanted a black base. For more contra look , she said.

And it was not a disappointment, they both love it. I am glad. If you scroll from my other client 's , there's a similarity , but of course different in their own unique way , after all it is my job to set all of my client's hantaran unique from each other =)













Popular Posts